As part of the UK’s most popular SAP HANA series, Bluefin Solutions is holding a half-day event to give delegates a deep dive into all things SAP S/4HANA - SAP's next generation enterprise platform, In-memory, Cloud-ready, and with a great user experience out of the box.
The event will enhance your understanding of S/4HANA and show you how global organisations are benefiting from large scale improvements in process, user centricity and technology from core SAP ECC.
Suited to both senior business and IT professionals, the agenda will include two live demos and provide answers to the following:
- What is SAP S/4HANA in a nutshell?
- How do I ‘get’ to S/4HANA?
- What is Central Finance and why should I use it?
- How can S/4HANA simplify my planning processes?
- What does S/4HANA Finance look like and how does it work?
- How do I build a robust business case for S/4HANA?
- What could the future of my organisation look like with S/4HANA?
The sessions will be led by Bluefin's Mark Chalfen, Chris Kernaghan, Catherine Wade and Nick Carter, as well as Carsten Hilker, Solution Manager at SAP Labs.
Bluefin has access to unique sources of SAP S/4HANA insight, including:
- Co-innovating the product with SAP: we work closely with SAP Product Development, gaining invaluable experience and knowledge first-hand, often pre-release
- Experience from the coalface: consultants with experience of traditional SAP ERP and business process, coupled with deep SAP HANA, Fiori and Cloud expertise
- Knowledge from SAP Mentors: with 4 mentors skilled in technologies and processes supporting SAP S/4HANA, Bluefin is recognised globally for its award winning expertise in this space.