SAP HANA has arrived. We saw a few early adopters and go-lives in 2012. 2013 was principally the year of the proof of concept, and 2014 has been about taking these live.
Bluefin Solutions has extensive HANA experience across various industries and use cases, with many clients now live and realising significant benefits.
This event brings together James Appleby (CEO, Bluefin Solutions), Sree Arumugam (Enterprise Architecture, SAP), and Marco De Lorenzo (Head of Bluefin Solutions APAC), alongside his team of Bluefin consultants who will all share their HANA knowledge and experiences.
Designed for both senior business and technical users, the half-day agenda will give you insight into:
- How other organisations have approached SAP HANA projects, from the development of a business case, to go-live
- What a typical HANA project time-line looks like, and what key indicators of success are
- What is involved in a typical migration to SAP BW or BPC on HANA
- The different ways in which HANA can deliver rapid time-to-value beyond just BI / Data Warehousing
- How you can take advantage of SAP HANA’s native modelling capability to enhance and extend your BI platform