Nathan Adams, Senior UX and Design Consultant, will be offering half-day workshops on kick-starting your SAP Fiori app roadmap and deployment.
Applying modern design principles, Fiori defines a new approach to User Experience, representing a personalised, responsive and simple experience across devices, and different deployment options. Whether through SAP-delivered apps, or your own custom built apps, you can deliver the high quality apps your teams expect.
The workshops will be tailored to your organisation and can be held either off-site, at your office, or at our own office in London throughout May 2016.
Areas covered can include an understanding of:
- SAP's User Experience Strategy and where Fiori and the Fiori apps fit in.
- Which Fiori strategy is right for you: On Premise, Cloud Edition, HCP, and the pros and cons of each of these platforms.
- An infrastructure and technology assessment – what can you do today, and what activities do you need to plan for?
- Mobile app deployment and the options available for both native and web apps.
- How you can identify where you should be investing time and money in User Experience for your organisation.
- How you can evaluate the delivered Fiori apps and the options available for enhancing and customising each.
- The opportunities available in custom app development and where this can help meet needs, not addressed by SAP.
- The development platform, tools and skills you need to develop and support the application.
How to book
Simply complete the form below to request your workshop, and one of our team will get back to you to discuss the next steps.