Whether you’re an organisation starting to look at your EPM efficiencies, or an experienced BPC, PCM or BFC practitioner, this event is for you.
All organisations need to drive greater performance and meet regulatory demands. Having the right technologies and processes in place is the starting point. Beyond this, companies use EPM to seek new insights across financial, operational and risk metrics.
The EPM Summit 2015 is designed for both senior business and technical SAP EPM professionals. The half-day event starts with a networking breakfast, allowing you to meet peers from other organisations, and concludes with a client presentation from David Chennell who will discuss how British Gas has driven business value from deploying SAP BPC.
The event will give you insight into:
- What’s new in the EPM space, such as SAP’s new Cloud for Planning offering, released this quarter
- How to define an EPM roadmap
- The ways SAP HANA can deliver significant value to EPM initiatives.
Multiple breakout sessions allow you to select topics relevant to your business challenges. These are:
- Integrated Business Planning: Learn how organisations are extending their use of BPC beyond financial forecasting and reporting, into the operational areas of their business. Real world examples will be presented including CAPEX project cost management in capital intensive industries and commercial forecasting in B2C/ B2B2C industries
- Profitability and Cost Management: Find out if you are getting the best value from your cost models and how to use them to deliver greater insight and analysis. This session will also highlight some of the underutilised functions in the latest release of SAP PCM
- Financial Consolidation: A technical briefing on what’s new in SAP FC (BFC) and how organisations are benefitting from financial consolidation initiatives, such as the integration of reporting and disclosures.