We're looking to appoint a Principal Consultant to work within the S/4HANA Centre of Excellence, reporting directly to the S/4HANA COE Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will take a leading role in this high performing S/4HANA team, working on cutting edge engagements with a diverse set of large enterprises:
See the complete job specification here
- Engaging with existing and prospective customers in an advisory capacity, helping to shape their ERP strategy, both from a technical and business process point of view.
- Providing pre-sales support during SAP ERP and S/4HANA sales cycles – understanding customers’ needs and positioning a compelling Bluefin proposition.
- Acting in an SME capacity on S/4HANA and SAP ERP delivery projects, whether as a solution architect, process expert, or providing quality assurance
- Contributing to creating and taking to market Bluefin’s S/4HANA value propositions, through multiple channels such as external thought leadership, marketing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
- Working with the S/4HANA COE Lead as part of their COE leadership team – helping to set and execute the COE strategy
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org