We're looking to appoint Junior Project Managers and PMO specialists to join our Project Management Centre of Excellence.
Our Junior Project Managers typically support our smaller SAP technology implementations whilst our PMO capability will support smaller projects through to our many large and diverse programmes.
The role of Junior Project Manager and/or PMO will be responsible for supporting either a Principal Project Manager or a Senior Project Manager, to work on either a programme/portfolio/project.
Duties and responsibilities
See the complete job specification here
- Provide project support from general administration through to preparation of plans and presentations to Senior PM’s and other key stakeholders
- Consolidated reporting and provide an impartial view of the portfolio/programme/project
- To design and deliver, monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology making sure that the programme/project is compliant with quality management standards
- Establish appropriate planning and “what if” tools to carry out the project
- Focus on delivering relatively unique activities within a temporary structure.
- To deliver specific outputs within cost, quality and time parameters and on benefit where the operational capability to deliver the required outputs does not exist.
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team | email@example.com