We're looking to appoint a Principal Project / Programme Manager, to join our Project Management Centre of Excellence.
Our Principal Project and Programme Managers oversee schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for large projects and programmes. They monitor teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. They will have knowledge of the larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. They maintain project standards and monitor scope along with project quality.
Duties and responsibilities
See the complete job specification here
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project and programme plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors delivery and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure the plan and schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team/customer/stakeholder/sponsor
- Accountable for financial performance of projects and programmes against budget
- Internal reporting on projects and portfolios – status, financial, plan v actual, forecast submission etc.
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org