We're looking to appoint a SAP Data Warehouse Senior Consultant, to join our BI HANA Centre of Excellence. The successful candidate has demonstrable skills and experience in HANA Data Warehousing and with HANA native development. They would be expected to help develop this growing area of work within Bluefin, working with some of our biggest global clients to shape their capabilities in this space.
The role is a mixture of technical and functional consulting, with some business development when required. The candidate should be adaptable and “self-starting”, and able to take the initiative to learn new technologies and approaches. It is expected that the candidate would help shape the direction of the CoE in the Big Data Warehouse space, moving to a lead role within the CoE if and when this is deemed appropriate by the CoE Leadership Team.
Duties and responsibilities
See the complete job specification here
- Project work as a functional / technical consultant
- Business development & pre-sales
- Shaping CoE strategy in Data Warehousing
- Show thought-leadership and contribute to knowledge sharing within the BI HANA CoE
- Develop and facilitate training courses, both within the CoE and externally
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at email@example.com