Bluefin, the Mindtree SAP practice, is looking to appoint an EPM Principal Consultant, to join our Global Customer Engagement Centre of Excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
You will take a leading role in this high performing EPM team, working on cutting edge engagements with a diverse set of large enterprises:
See the complete job specification here
- Engaging with existing and prospective customers in an advisory capacity, helping to shape their EPM strategy, both from a technical and business process point of view.
- Providing pre-sales support during EPM sales cycles – understanding customers’ needs and positioning a compelling Bluefin proposition
- Acting in an SME capacity on EPM delivery projects, whether as a solution architect, process expert, or providing quality assurance
- Contributing to creating and taking to market Bluefin’s EPM value propositions, through multiple channels such as external thought leadership, marketing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
- Working with the EPM COE Lead as part of their COE leadership team – helping to set and execute the COE strategy
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org