We're looking to appoint a Solution Architect, to join our Enterprise Performance Management Centre of Excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
See the complete job specification here
- Engaging with existing and prospective customers in an advisory capacity, helping to shape their EPM strategy, both from a technical and business process point of view.
- Providing pre-sales support during EPM sales cycles – understanding customers’ needs and positioning a compelling Mindtree proposition.
- Contributing to creating and taking to market Bluefin’s EPM value propositions, through multiple channels such as external thought leadership, marketing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
- Working with the EPM COE Lead as part of their COE leadership team – helping to set and execute the COE strategy
- Provide technical consultancy for new initiatives, to assist in the definition of business requirements or technical strategies
- Own end to end technical and application architecture for allocated projects, identifying and engaging all technical component teams that need to contribute.
- Analyse project scoping statement, project requirements to help define a complete end to end solution, utilising capabilities available across Mindtree.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions that will enhance the client experience.
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Maintain ownership of the design throughout the project life cycle, ensuring continued alignment to endto-end designs, reviewing and approving component designs driven from the wider end to end design.
Send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at email@example.com