Simplify IT support
Organisations need business and IT systems to be managed and maintained with minimal stress and disruption, delivering customer satisfaction at a reasonable cost.
Bluefin's dedicated global support team of SAP experts help you to manage your business systems, diagnosing and resolving issues and ensuring the backbone of your organisation and its SAP systems run at optimum performance levels all of the time.
What should I consider to determine the best approach to manage IT support?
The first thing to review is your internal support team. Then you can review options for the best approach to provide the level of service required to manage your business. Key decision criteria for outsourcing are the cost and support levels needed to meet your business needs and demands.
When to outsource SAP support?
Industry advice is to outsource if and when you are cost-constrained and have restrictions on the number of full time employees (FTEs) you can hire. Supplementary outsourcing is a viable alternative if your company is not IT-driven and IT support is not a core competency. In this situation, outsourcing is usually a good approach, making sound economic sense because typically, businesses don't have enough work to justify a comprehensive support team and internal resources are likely to be under-utilised or non-productive.
Different type of support services
Bluefin Solutions offers different types of support services designed to work in harmony with your in-house team and expertise, to meet your needs and operational model and complement your existing in-house team.
Fully Outsourced is a completely outsourced managed service; a blend of onshore account management and offshore support, providing excellent customer service and satisfaction at competitive offshore rates.
Top-Up is a top-up or pay-as-you-go model. Customers chose to supplement in-house skills and resource for busy periods, such as during an upgrade or when multiple projects are being simultaneously implemented.
Development-on-Demand is fundamentally a contractor replacement service. It is an excellent way to outsource specific projects, manage an upgrade, or to cover skills or resource shortages when you need a quick solution to a business problem or request. This approach enables you to meet the organisational requirements but without the stress of recruitment time and focus, resource and project management, and other challenging factors associated with hiring contractors.
Why outsource support?
There are many considerations when evaluating the best way to manage your IT landscape. In today's busy, ever-changing, round the clock working environment, everybody takes the invisible business backbone, the IT systems underpinning all activity, for granted. Management and employees expect access to data, connectivity and other system needs, to be available anytime from anywhere.
To meet these demands, we've outlined the considerations and benefits to outsourcing your support requirements. These factors remain the same whether you are thinking about support for all or just elements of your IT landscape.
- Reduce the risk to your business through our 24x7 SAP system support.
- Flexible service - you choose the level of service you need, depending on the skills and size of your in-house team, immediate or longer term needs. Bluefin offers 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support and tailors the service level to meet your functional or technical requirements.
- Cost effective, flexible support packages allow you to buy the right level of support for your business with the benefits of scaling up or down as demand dictates.
- Responsiveness and quality is assured because of the innovative mix of onshore and offshore support. This blended approach gives you the benefit of working with a local agency, local language skills, immediate on-site support as needed but with offshore, round the clock price advantages, skills and specialism needed to meet the mounting demands and pressures of today's dynamic, global business arena.
- Knowledge transfer and scope to up-skill your in-house team - you benefit from the shared knowledge between Bluefin's support consultants and your own in-house teams. Over time, this ongoing transfer of skills and knowledge reduces your in-house support costs.
Download the full brochure