Unify workforce management and payroll
Unifying fragmented workforce management, expenses and payroll data
With staff records spread across multiple systems, the elimination of manual processes and inaccuracies becomes increasingly difficult and restricts timely access to the right information. Furthermore, out of date master personnel data can impact training programmes, time-and-attendance systems and HR processes across the board.
Without a master record view of data in the HCM system, businesses are unable to realise the benefits of optimised Workforce Management and Payroll processes which enable a more cost-effective, motivated, productive and properly incentivised workforce.
The integration of financials, SAP HCM, operations, workflow and SAP ERP systems is a powerful strategic way of overcoming the duplication of effort and costs associated with managing a workforce.
Centralised source of real-time information consolidating information locally and globally
- Automate all basic processes related to personnel and employee information management.
- Use a centralised database that enables employees and management to access up-to-date, consistent information that supports HR and business-related decision making.
- Manage employees globally by supporting all the processes involved in international employee relocation, from the planning and preparation of global assignments to personnel administration and payroll for global employees.
Visibility of organisational structure
- Optimise automated HR workflow processing through a better understanding of roles and responsibilities across the organisation.
- Manage and disseminate organisational structure and policy information graphically represented by the lines of reporting within the business. This can be used for workflow processing and organisational charting.
Tailor benefit offers to individual employees
- Enable flexible benefit plans and low-cost, self service enrolment of employees on those plans.
- Support for diverse plan definitions - manage benefits of employees against individual employee requirements and entitlement, which can be harder to manage in large organisations.
- Implement benefit controls to ensure adherence to company policy according to access levels and role.
Enhance time and attendance efficiency
- Drive payroll and resource planning through integrated recording of holidays and absences.
- Effectively manage holiday quotas to control unauthorised absence and handle resourcing peaks and troughs, according to holiday trends.
Streamline globally compliant payroll process (payroll and legal reporting)
- Effectively handle complex payroll processes.
- Support legal regulations worldwide and ensure compliance for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Manage multiple national currencies, languages, collective agreements, and reporting.
Increase process efficiency
- Automate time and paper-intensive employee-related processes, such as hiring, organisational reassignment, and maternity leave.
- Accelerate more accurate electronic data entry.
- Handle routine workforce processes quickly with HR-aligned flexible workflow templates.
- Define processes through flexible support of business roles.
Bluefin Solutions can:
- Undertake a HR transformation programme which will deliver a phased business case and roadmap.
- Analyse business change requirements.
- Identify and deliver process improvement.
- Technical delivery of HR and Payroll solution.