Create an ERP platform to support the strategic growth of your organisation
Increasing productivity while reducing cost and appropriately managing risk are crucial factors to succeeding in the current marketplace. Customers are increasingly seeing the benefits of having all of their core Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes on one central platform.
An ERP implementation is now not about just introducing a functioning system. The overriding success factor is supporting current and future decisions and strategies that achieve organisational goals.
SAP ERP addresses the many challenges customers are faced with by providing a fully integrated global business solution, with industry-specific best practice processes and templates to accelerate implementations and reduce costs and risks.
Typical business challenges that can be addressed by a business-focused implementation include:
- Reduced business costs through increased flexibility, process standardisation and efficiency.
- Improved financial management and control with enhanced visibility into company financials and management accounting functionality.
- Industry specific solutions providing best practice solutions and reducing the time to implement.
- Immediate industry-specific control benefits that support changing industry requirements.
- Improved productivity with self-service processes and better analytics. HR processes aimed at recruiting, identifying and managing employee talent helps to retain the best staff.
- Optimised IT spending with a fully integrated solution, reducing third-party software costs and providing a future platform for building ongoing process efficiency.
How Bluefin Solutions can help
- 02Human Capital Management
- 03Supply chain
SAP ERP delivers an integrated solution for finance, human capital management, sales, procurement, production and other key enterprise functions. The application can be deployed through a number of usability options, including portals and mobility.