Bluefin Solutions delivers new Customer Service solution based on SAP CRM 7.0
11 Oct 2010
Bluefin Solutions client, Malvern Instruments Ltd has just gone live with a new Customer Service solution based on SAP CRM 7.0. The project included an upgrade of the SAP ECC and CRM systems to the latest releases.
Malvern – a successful growth company, where Customer Service is key
Malvern Instruments Ltd is a leading supplier of analytical solutions for particle characterization and rheology applications and is a member of Spectris Plc, the precision instrumentation and controls company.
Malvern wished to ensure that its systems were robust and scalable enough to support future growth and in particular an effective and efficient Customer Service.
To support these business objectives, Malvern had decided to upgrade its old SAP CRM system to the latest version, and implement SAP CRM Service functionality, with the intention of providing the following benefits.
Benefits for the business
- Increased service revenue
- Increased product sales, and reduced cost of sales
- Better Customer relations across the organisation chart
Benefits for IT
- A platform for implementing further SAP CRM Service functionalities by taking advantage of latest functionalities
- Move into mainstream SAP support